AcrySeal is a water based, transparent, film forming, colour enhancing and protective coating material. It is used in the VYARA range of PremierShield protected products, and now offered to customers, in manageable pack sizes. Years of trials and experience has shown the AcrySeal to be among the finest transparent water based acrylic coats.
It is easy to apply, and UV resistant, making it ideal for exterior applications. AcrySeal offers several important investment enhancing benefits as follows
- Water and Oil repellence
- Colour enhancement
- Satin finish and shine
- Good stain resistance
- Prevents algae and moss formation
- Improved cleanability for surface
- Efflorescence preventer
- UV stable and non yellowing
- Non hazardous during application and use
- Film forming yet breathable
- Environment friendly
- Solvent free and hence non-carcinogenic
FreeForm AcrySeal can be used for slightly absorbent surfaces of concrete and stone.